Today I spend the morning updating my physical prototype, fighting with printers, scissors and glue. I just realized that my printer is out of order for some reason (Daah it’s not the ink… of course I checked the ink!) and I wasted about an hour trying to fix it before I quit.
Although not the final version and not the final art, I try to keep my prototype as much updated as possible so that my playtesters can feel that they are reviewing a game that is soon going to be published to a wide audience and not that they are just helping with a hobby family thing.
After a couple of hours I had to leave the table to stretch for a while, and Lord Byron took the chance to simultaneously bury himself into my game box and his tail into my coffee.